Friday, May 18, 2012

What I'm wishing for this Friday...

Just because, I'm having a bit of a longing, nostalgia-filled morning. It must be something to do with rainy, drizzly bus journeys. So here are the things I've been wishing for this morning -

1. I wish I was in New York, on a sunny morning, in denim shorts with a fresh lemonade
2. I wish I was wandering around London on a grey morning on my way to a museum
3. I wish I could see my Granddad more often
4. I wish I had enough money for a cotton/jersey maxi skirt
5. I wish I could get to the gym more often ... and more productively
6. I wish I had a pair of Converse cut-offs...
7. I wish I had a Mulberry handbag
8. I wish for a good birthday for Dad this weekend
9. I wish my hair would sort itself out
10. I wish I had 6 months off to just go around and catch up on life
11. I wish I could tell people what's on my mind
12.  I wish I knew what I was doing
13. I wish I took more photos
14. I wish I wore more lipstick
15. I wish this junkie would stop smoking down the back of the bus ...


... yeah, that was my morning


"When you wish upon a star, makes no diff'rence who you are, anything your heart desires will come to you" - Jiminy Cricket

No comments:

Post a Comment