Friday, May 25, 2012

What I'm wishing for this Friday ...

Not much of a wishing day today, but the fine weather does make you long for a few things - mainly holiday beer garden related ...



1. I wish I had a lovely convertible car I could drive around the countryside in

2. I wish I was in San Francisco right now, I can't wait 3 weeks

3. I wish I had an iced coffee

4. I wish I was in New York - because I can't wait 4 weeks either

5. I'm still wishing I took more photographs ... that weren't on Instagram ...


6. I wish I could get off my ass and sort my room out

7. I wish my hair would sort itself out

8. I wish I could get off my ass and wash everything in my wash basket

9. I wish I could get 8 hours sleep and feel rested instead of more tired

10. I wish I didn't feel like I was being forgotten so often

11. I wish I had more faith in myself

12. I wish other people had more faith me

13. I wish the people I care about knew just how much I care about them, because it's so much - almost too much ...










Yes: I am a dreamer. For a dreamer is one who can only find his way by moonlight, and his punishment is that he sees the dawn before the rest of the world - Oscar Wilde

No comments:

Post a Comment