Tuesday, August 7, 2012

What's the plan for this week?

So I've been beyond absent from my little corner of the internet and unfortunately don't have any excuse except for the fact I'm very lazy and disorganised. But my disorganisation is getting very irritating at the moment. I've been looking around the house and realising I have stuff everywhere, and I'm really starting to feel bad. Also my room looks like those houses you see on extreme hoarder shows ... so I have to take a stand.

My friend Avril wrote a blog called 7 things in 7 days - an idea she had seen on Kemples blog, and so the chain of inspiration has fallen to me so I've decided that I need me a list of goals to get myself motivated this week

Here 'goes:

- Get to the gym 3 times this week
- Get outfit ready for wedding next week
- Wash all the clothes in my wash basket
- Aim to only eat wheat with one meal a day
- Return impulse buys from pay-day weekend shopping sprees
- Make dinner for Boyfriend
- Get my eyes tested.


I'll report back as to how well I do with it all!




By failing to prepareyou are preparing to fail.” Benjamin Franklin