Thursday, March 7, 2013

Luxe for Less - Pastel Boucle Dress

I am so in love with this Savida Petal Boucle Dress. It immediately jumped out at me as a perfect candidate for the second,  and most pivotal, installment of Luxe for Less. (Because we all know the second album is the riskiest - and I like to relate my problems to that of rock stars sometimes ...)


Those colours, that darting, that delicate neckline. It screams chic. Screams sophistication. But it certainly does not scream €40 in Dunnes Stores. Yes this Savida number belt and all is available in our own humble, homegrown institution - but we shouldn't be surprised by this. 

If you've paid even the slightest bit of attention to the Savida range over the passed few seasons - my mum buys pretty much all of it, so that's my main point of reference, you'd notice it wad paying very close attention to the catwalks. Possibly too much attention in some cases ... but the less said about that the better. 

This piece is timeless. It reminds me of Mad Men, vintage Chanel - this beige Emma Dress from Hobbs or any of these beauties from Valentino, Alexander McQueen to Victoria Beckham, Camila and Marc and Rag and Bone. 

Sweet Dresses


It reminds me of hundreds of wonderful things - because you don't need me to tell you that this classic high-neck cut and sumptuous pastel colours are absolutely everywhere.

I adore this dress. Whether or not I could pull it off, I'm not sure...

But you, you should buy it immediately. 
Trust me

Lisa
xXx

Post by: Lisa Dunn

No comments:

Post a Comment