Saturday, March 23, 2013

Spoil your senses with Escentual - and 10% off Bioderma!

Ever have one of those websites that make you wish money was no option? 
Escentual is one of those sites. If you know me at all you know I love me some french skincare, and they've got it by the virtual bucket load.

Escentual Bioderma French Skincare Ireland
In a perfect world - my dream Escentual shopping basket



One of the curses of being an Irish beauty maniac means limited access to products, or hugely inflated prices. That rare occasion you find a pharmacy with an amazing french skincare section is like finding a fifty on the ground (except only one of those situations is a good result for your bank balance ...) but then again you have the issue of while they might have the brand, they don't have the product you're looking for.

But there's this magical thing called the internet. And there is a sight, that stocks the finest french skincare, make-up and fragrance and they deliver to Ireland!  It's a UK-based company called Escentual - how I hadn't heard of them before I don't know, but I plan on making up for it very soon.

I'm not exaggerating when I say my heart did a bit of a skip when I laid my eyes on the site. Pictured above is my ideal shopping basket - and yes. you are reading it correctly. They. Stock. Bioderma.

Bioderma is finally making tentative steps outside of the continent thanks to some beauty-savvy distributer and Escentual have got on board. So far on the sight they stock the Green (combination to oily skin) and Pink (sensitive, normal or dry skin) Micellar solutions - but as well as that they have the wider range of moisturisers and serums.

As well as this they also stock some of the finest french perfumes I know of - especially Van Cleef & Arpels easily my favourite brand of all time. It's very strange, I never liked French in school, but when it come to skincare and perfume I come over all parlez-vous...etc etc

Shipping to Ireland is a cool £2.95 (in and around €3.50) for standard delivery
For the month of March they have discounts ranging from 10-33% off French Pharmacy Brands until the end of the month.

And here's a real treat: 
Use the code BIODERMA10 to get 10% off Bioderma until the 31st of March

There's really not much more I can say is there ...
... you're already gone, aren't you?

Lisa
xXx

Yes, Escentual contacted me and asked if I would be interested in featuring them. But I'm more than happy to and would have anyway if and when I came across the website myself.

Post by: Lisa Dunn

No comments:

Post a Comment